The Academy operates a healthy eating policy.
At lunchtime we encourage students to have an Academy meal. These are cooked on site and are nutritionally balanced and always offer a choice. Menus are available in the main office.
Alternatively student may bring a packed lunch. Please note that students are not allowed to bring sweets into the Academy at any time in line with the healthy eating policy. Students should bring plain water to drink during the day in labelled bottles. These should be taken home and refilled each day.
For information on how you can pay for your child's Academy lunches please see our Parent Pay page.
Applying for Free School Meals
Your child may qualify if you have any of these incomes:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- the guaranteed part of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as your annual gross income is £16,190 or less and you don’t get Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit run-off after you come off Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit that you applied for on, or after, 1 April 2018. As long as your household income is less than £7,400 a year after tax, not including any benefits
Find out more and apply for free school meals via the Manchester City Council Website.