The information shared on this page is designed to support parents and students to understand the remote learning offer at our academy. What is expected of the academy, what is expected of the students, and how it all works. More in-depth detail has been provided to parents throughout the year through letters home and news updates, however, this page serves as a reminder of key points.
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is taught to pupils at home
- What should my child expect from immediate remote education in the first few days?
- How long can I expect work set by the academy to take my child?
- How will my child access the online remote education?
- If my child does not have access to online learning at home, how will you support us?
- How will my child be taught remotely?
- What are your expectations for my child’s engagement and the support that we as parents and carers should provide?
- How will you check whether my child is engaging with their work and how will I be informed if there are concerns?
- How will you assess my child’s work and progress?
- How will you work with me to help my child who needs additional support at home to access remote education?
- If my child is not in school because they are self-isolating, how will their remote education differ from that of the rest of their class?